Paul started it, by choosing Robert Ellsworth Pollard, Jr.
Then Christina jumped in, choosing the Beach Boys.
"Make other people do it!" Paul instructed her.
I always copy Christina, so I was next.
My choice was The National and my answers were as follows:
1. Are you male or female? "Brainy"
2. Describe yourself: “Karen”
3. How do people feel when they're around you? “Friend of Mine”
4. How would you describe your previous relationship? “Apartment Story”
5. Describe your current relationship: “Baby, We'll Be Fine"
6. Where would you want to be now? “Lemonworld”
7. How do you feel about love? “Lit Up”
8. What's your life like? "All the Wine"
9.What would you ask for if you had only one wish? “Sea of Love”
10. Say something wise: “Don't Swallow the Cap”
Christina said describing myself as Karen was a cop-out, although I love the fact that The National has a song named "Karen."
But she's not taking Karen for an answer.
"I looked up their songs to find a better name for you. "Heavenfaced," she suggests
Too generous, I know.
That was about the time Paul suggested we get a room, Christina and I.
11. Why Paul? Did you want a "Slow Show"?