Thursday, July 14, 2011

Never Too Old to Look Apparently

An old guy leaning on a walker smiles widely at me in front of the 7-11 on Grace Street, white wisps of hair blowing in the morning's delicious breeze.

Before I can move on, he speaks.

"Good morning!" 
"Morning!"
"You look great in shorts."
"Thank you."
"The good lord gave you a beautiful body!"
"How old are you?"
"Eight-eight."
"And you're still looking at women's butts?"
"Until the good lord strikes me dead!"


Amen. Now be on your way.

4 comments:

  1. I will be that guy. Only I probably won't say anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a female, I prefer a comment to a leer. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noted. I probably wouldn't leer either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But we an always tell when you look, so you might as well just say it.

    ReplyDelete