Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Red Velvet Night

Best thing read today:
He tasted her mind and realized he had been starving.

Best thing eaten today:
Garnett's Cobb salad followed by red velvet cake with cream cheese icing, served with two forks.

Best thing heard at a brewery:
I'm okay. My grandma died. But I got to bring my nephew to a brewery. (points to infant in carrier)

Best music heard live today:
Dizzy Gillespie's "A Night in Tunisia"

Best discourse directed at me today:
Not everyone has your assets...
Which are those?
Legs up to your neck and a smile that would stop WW III. Which, as the political arena looks right now, may come in handy sooner than you think.
You never told me you liked my smile in all this time!
I keep my cards and compliments to a minimum, girl!
So I won't know how much you like me?
That's right!

Also, I was served kombucha without asking for it, so I smiled.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment